Due to our unique propulsion and stabilisation system the Boxfish ROV carries both weight and buoyancy at its centre. The result is much more accurate positioning; no frustrating pendulum motions; and a supremely stable platform from which to work or shoot video.
The ergonomic Control Station was designed to take the pilot from beginner to expert in the shortest time possible. Live video and telemetry feeds, numerous electronic pilot flying assists, a helpful virtual horizon and a highly integrated control panel ensures this world-class performer is also the simplest of ROVs to fly.
Production quality video
The Boxfish ROV was designed to provide a superb filming platform, and our hands-free, auto-stabilisation features allow the operator to lock the vehicle in position to switch instantly from Pilot to Film Director. The Boxfish ROV is the only ROV on the market that transmits live cinema quality 4k UHD video.
1000 m Depth
20 kgf Thrust
3-6 hrs Runtime (avg)
25 Kg Weight
- 1000m depth
- 1500m max tether length
- live uncompressed 4K-UHD video
- 6" optical dome port
- 8 powerful thrusters
- dimmable lights
- thin umbilical
- neutral buoyancy
- onboard battery
- onboard navigation computer
- Dimensions (l/w/h): 690mm / 435 / 351mm
- Total weight: 23 kg
- Maximum depth: 1000 m
- Battery life: 3-6hrs
- Thruster layout: 8 vectored thrusters
- Thrust: 20 kgf
- Max. Pitch: +/- 90 degrees
- Lighting: 2x 10,000 Lumen LED
- Main camera: 4K-UHD
- Forward navigation camera: FHD, super wide angle
- Rear navigation camera: FHD, wide angle
- Assists: auto stabilisation, heading lock, depth lock, attitude lock, auto ascend
© Boxfish Research Limited. All Rights Reserved.